It depends on the country’s local governing agency on how fast each parcel get pass through customs/security checks. Some packages might take a longer period of time due to inspection or processing and might be held up to several weeks before it continue with its journey to the final destination. If your parcel has been stuck for a uncomfortably long period of time, please get in touch with the Local custom agency to understand more about the situation.
Articles in this section
- I did not receive my parcel, what should i do?
- Do you ship worldwide?
- Where do you ship from?
- Customs Clearance
- Shipping Method
- How do you calculate shipping cost?
- Will I have to pay international Taxes & Duties?
- My parcel has been stuck at the customs for a long time. Help!
- I'm an international customer and my order's tracking still shows that my package is in the China after several days.
- It says that the item has shipped. Why am I not getting my item yet?